MORNINGTON PENINSULA MOTORCYCLE CLUB
Do I qualify?
You need to be a resident or rate payer of the Mornington Peninsula Shire. This is a condition of our permit and not something we can waive.
Click on the map thumbnail below for a copy of the Shire map.
NEW MEMBERSHIP Application
Please Note: A condition of our Public Liability insurance is that all users will need to sign an indemnity agreement. A copy of the membership application form can be downloaded from this page.
For your membership to be processed:
- Completed membership application / indemnity form.
- Proof you are a resident or rate payer of the Mornington Peninsula Shire. (note this is a requirement of the Planning Permit and is not something the Club can waiver)
- Include an email address and contact phone number.
- Proof of being the parent or the legal guardian if joining a children under 18 years.
Who is a "Parent"? We use the same definitions of "parent" as used in schools, i.e. as defined in the Victorian Children, Youth and Families Act 2005.
- the father and mother of the child
- the spouse of the father or mother of the child
- the domestic partner of the father or mother of the child
- any person who has parental responsibility for the child.
The adult members joining need to fall into the definition of "parent".
- Family $130.00. (max 2 parents / guardians and their children under 18 years)
- Single Senior 18+ $130.00
- Junior under 18 $100.00 (requires 1 or 2 parents / guardians ) (child is an associate member, parents / guardians iare a full non-riding member)
DAILY RIDE FEES
- Senior Daily Ride Fee: 18+ $20.00
- Junior Daily Ride Fee: $10.00
- Family cap per day: $30.00
Lodging & processing the application
When the application is processed and membership card created you will be advised to come to the track to pay, pick up your cards and be inducted.
Inductions are on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at the track between 9:00am and 10:30am at the office.
Payment: cash or we have credit cards facilities.
Click on thumbnails to download